Experience everything your new home has to offer.
- High Demand: Texas is the second-most populous state in the United States, meaning there is a growing demand for dental services.
- Competitive Salaries: Dentists can command competitive salaries due to the high demand for dental services in Texas. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean annual wage for dentists in Texas was $198,830 as of May 2020, above the national average for dentists.
- Low Cost of Living: Compared to other major cities in the United States, Texas cities have a relatively low cost of living. This means that dentists can enjoy a high living standard without spending as much on housing, transportation, and other expenses.
- Diversity: Texas has a diverse population, with a large Hispanic community and many other ethnic groups represented. This diversity can present opportunities for dentists to serve a wide range of patients with different needs and backgrounds.
- How CDP Welcomes New Dentists