Going rural can impact your career trajectory.
- Less Competition When you come into a rural community, you may be the only dentist for miles, meaning there’s very little competition.
- Lower Cost of Living Living in a rural area is far cheaper than living in cities and more suburban areas.
- Higher Pay, Better Benefits Because we understand the need that underserved rural areas face, we offer better incentives to dentists that want to work in rural practices.
- Slower Pace of Living City living can be exhausting! Everyone is always on the go, and all the time you spend in traffic adds up.
- Serving the Underserved in Rural Communities and Abroad