Why does mentorship matter for new dentists?
- Access to an Expert - Opportunity to work with an experienced dentist who will work with you to set goals and guide you to improve your clinical and business skills.
- Build Relationships - Work closely alongside your mentor, establish a supportive relationship, and connect with an entire community of doctors and industry experts.
- Improve Dental Skills - Your mentor can guide you to strengthen the hard and soft skills needed to excel in your dental career and thrive with your patients.
- Feel More Confident - With your mentor’s backing, you will feel more confident to seek guidance and receive support in your dental career pathway.
- How CDP Implements Mentorship